Gosha Myo Shrine consists of two buildings standing side by side from north to south against the backdrop of Kagawa Prefecture’s natural monument, Ogres. In a shrine, this tile-roofed shrine, a fence is surrounded. It is one of the most impressive scenes of Zentsuji Temple with its harsh atmosphere. The current shrine is from the early Edo period, rebuilt after the war in 1558. The five shrines are enshrined in the two shrines. In the north side shrine, there are Oasa Myojin, Oshio Myojin and Kabutsu Myojin, and in the south side Shrine are Unki Myojin and Hirohama Myojin. In all cases, the shrines and shrines around Zentsuji were solicited (separation of Shinto and Buddha festivals). During the construction of the temple, Kobo Daishi cherished the local guardian deity and set up a shrine to encourage and revere him.