Our New Location is: 2251 Pleasant Avenue, Hamilton, Ohio 45015
New Schedule Effective January 3rd:
The schedule will be changing as we will be separating our students class times by belt level.
If your belt color is White, Orange or Red, you will need to attend our beginner classes. If your belt color is yellow, green, purple and brown you need to attend our intermediate class.
Our beginner classes are on:
Monday and Wednesday at 6:00pm-7:00pm
Tuesday and Thursday at 6:30pm-7:30pm
Our Intermediate classes are on:
Monday and Wednesday at 7:00pm-8:00pm
Tuesday and Thursday at 5:30pm-6:30pm
Teen and Adult Classes are on:
Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30pm-8:30pm
Tuesday and Thursday Morning we have a daytime class for homeschool students from 10:30am-11:30am and a Tiny Tots class at 11:30am-12:00pm.
Saturday Class is open to all belt colors and is at 10:00am-11:00am
Sunday's Tournament training class remains unchanged at 10am-12pm
*First Class Free
So what are you waiting for?
Loose clothing is fine and we train in bare feet.
Karate is not an easy art to learn. We take pride in providing individualized instructions to each and every student.
We also offer private lessons.
Martial arts is the best fitness program for kids and adults:
- Total body workout: Martial arts is a high-aerobic workout that uses every muscle group in the body. Your stamina, muscle tone, flexibility, balance and strength will all improve through martial arts.
- Stress relief: In martial arts you get to kick, punch and scream, which is a great stress release no matter what your age. In addition, the ancient practices of martial arts have a calming affect that melts the stress away.
- Reach and maintain your healthy weight: Due to the total-body nature of a martial arts workout, tons of calories are burned during every class. However, you’ll also find that your natural eating signals become better regulated so food cravings will disappear and you’ll eat less as a result.
- Learn self-defense skills: Unlike any other form of exercise, with martial arts you learn potentially life-saving self-defense skills at the same time you are getting in shape.
- Better self confidence: This reason tops the list. Due to the goal setting, positive encouragement and respect for values that are part of all martial arts programs, the greatest benefit usually reported by martial arts students is greater self confidence. You become more comfortable in all situations – whether you’re in danger or simply doing a task that takes you beyond your comfort zone — and you’ll discover you can accomplish anything you set your mind to.
- Better sleep.
- Better concentration.
- Improved emotional health.
- Improved heart health.
- Improved self image.
- Stronger immune system.
- Strength and flexibility
- Healthier weight
Martial arts builds confidence
If your child is shy, it might be hard to imagine him or her putting on a uniform, stepping onto the mat and learning martial arts.
Martial arts instructors understand this fear and can turn such experiences into powerful lessons of empowerment.
Martial arts instructors undergo extensive training. They know how to build an excellent rapport by offering plenty of praise and encouragement.
It is their job to bring out the best in every child.
Martial arts deters bullies
Martial arts schools teach children exactly how to make the bullying stop — and it doesn’t involve fighting. Martial arts builds confidence.
Along with the martial arts skills, children learn how to deflect verbal and physical confrontation through role-playing exercises and guidelines.
Martial arts students learn how to be in control during such situations — on the playground, bullies get the message.
In karate, all ability levels are always practicing at the same time, so everyone is getting the benefit of the workout and simultaneously increasing their skill level.
And while ability levels are different for different people, EVERYONE has a technique that they are good at. And while some individuals are more naturally talented physically than others, no one is great at everything. But you CAN be really good at a lot of things!
Get started in classes today! Come visit our dojo anytime we have classes. Try a class for free to see if it's something you want to do.